uLTiMe Gamer"z Index du Forum
uLTiMe Gamer"z
Bienvenue sur le forum des uGz.

uLTiMe Gamer"z Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Alex Udinov Best Scenes From Christmas ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    uLTiMe Gamer"z Index du Forum -> Tournois uGz. -> Réglement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blexyryn

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Déc - 22:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Alex Udinov Best Scenes From Christmas Répondre en citant

Alex Udinov Best Scenes From Christmas > shorl.com/kusipetukidru

Alex Udinov Best Scenes From Christmas, christmas is all around billy mack video

cf4ac695ea
I hope the rating go up cause Nikita deserves it Reply M3rc Nate says: April 6, 2013 at 12:17 AM Loviing it but at the same time&am i supposed to be basically agreeing with Alex 99% of the time (in her mind altered state)? lol&and passionately thinking Nikita is a moron with all of her decisions? Dont get me wrong her decisions are usually based on emotion and are illogical, but this season it has been ramped up a whole new level. She claimed that she was merely using Division (although Amanda would argue otherwise) but had gone on a number of missions for them. Watcher-you describe some more stuff that happens to her. She can be cool headed in one moment, then fierce and passionate in the next. Hopefully they pull it off in a way thats compelling and not repetitive. Alex says Amanda doesn't deserve to win, Amanda says if Alex leaves the building (the place her mother was staying at) that Amanda wil hunt Alex down. She and Nikita later seem to reconcile their differences as Division's safety is guaranteed when Nikita captures the rogue agent working for Amanda who botched the assassination, as well as use information from the recently decrypted black box to hold Danforth at bay and have him convince the president to cancel the clean sweep. RELATED Nikita Boss On That Major Mikita Surprise! Plus Scoop On Alex, Sean, Owen, Ryan and Division TVLINE I imagine that might create some common ground between Alex and fellow addict Owen. But Alex says it was because Nikita didn't trust her enough to handle it, and now Alex can't trust her. That constant barrage is another reason I dont feel guilty in the slightest for listing off the reasons I dont care for the potential of an Owen/Alex romance (notice I said romance friends? Oh yeah, that I want to see).

It finally comes to a head in season 3 episode 12, Sean kept pestering Alex about why she got her tattoo. Fandom Skip to Content Skip to Wiki Navigation Skip to Site Navigation Games Movies TV Wikis Explore Wikis Community Central Fandom University My Account Sign In Don't have an account? Register Start a Wiki Advertisement Nikita Wiki Navigation Episodes Season One Pilot The Guardian Phoenix Dark Matter All The Way The Next Seduction Echoes Girl's Best Friend Pandora Season Two Game Change Partners 343 Walnut Lane Fair Trade Sanctuary Rogue Arising Shadow Walker Homecoming Season Three 3.0 Consequences Intersection Brave New World The Life We've Chosen Tipping Point Masks Broken Home Self-Destruct Til Death Do Us Part Season Four Wanted Dead or Alive Set-Up Pay-Off Bubble Canceled Character Appearances Ratings Characters Main Characters Nikita Mears Michael Bishop Alexandra Udinov Lionel Peller Ryan Fletcher Percival Rose Helen Collins Sam Matthews Sean Pierce Recurring Characters Sonya Ari Tasarov Phillip Jones Roan Kathleen Spencer Madeline Pierce Sergei Semak Guest Characters Daniel Monroe Dana Winters Cyrus Ramon Esquivel Kasim Tariq Division Targets Division Ranks Recruit Jaden Sara Field Agent Thom Tech Seymour Birkhoff Sonya Guard Logan Cleaner Roan Robbie Dana Winters Guardian Patrick Miller Tim Jeff Shore Brandon Community Administration Alaric Saltzman Original Authority Almack64 NazgulKiller The Immortal Selene Leaderboard Projects Special Missions Page Creation Tool On the Wiki Wiki Activity Random page Videos Images Chat Forum Contribute Add a Video Add a Photo Add a Page Wiki Activity Watchlist Random page Recent changes Alexandra Udinov 431pages on this wiki Add New Page Edit History Comments78 Share Ad blocker interference detected! Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. Her dark past is something she rarely talks about, and some repressed memories are starting to come back to her as she has time to think about it. Nikita attempted to rescue Alex after Nikita killed Alex's father, yet failed to stop the girl from being sold into human trafficking. She reveals that she knew a girl, when she first came to America who worked in the same brothel Alex did. He and the rest of the group have this uneasy feeling& But its not enough of a character change for people say, Lock her up! [Laughs] Its what Amanda probably wanted, just putting this mole in there with Alex not knowing she is one to stir the pot and cause mayhem. Episode 15. Theres this weird spark and they just click. I understand how you feel it was a senseless kill. However, Alex's relationship is more rare with Amanda compared to the other recruits.

beats by dre amazon cheap family christmasgoing back to work after christmas holidays sin nightclub edinburghjasmine palace limerick christmas menu 2016ideal home christmas show code in safaritrudeau sons born on christmas day songdr yang dao history of christmasnight vigil shalom tv 2015 christmasjohn denver muppets christmas tv specialkyle massey jingle bells a hip hop carol lyrics christmas10 ticks christmas calculator coloring for kids

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Déc - 22:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    uLTiMe Gamer"z Index du Forum -> Tournois uGz. -> Réglement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006